Sunday, July 11, 2010

Product Review

I am always searching for something to make my riding just a bit more comfortable, and I think I found the perfect tri shorts - Jaggad Sprint Shorts.  What makes this short so awesome?  Removable chamois.  Best.  Idea.  Ever.  I actually did my brick in them yesterday and they worked out great. 



I know, kind of an odd photo.  But I wanted to show you how it attached to the shorts. 

The pad did not move or shift at all - and I really put it to the test yesterday.  The fit was great and the comfort level was amazing.  And - lets say you are doing an IM and don't want to change shorts after the bike?  You can just pull the pad out.  Jaggad has some pretty awesome stuff on their site, including some great 'kit' options.  Check it out.  If you do decide to order something from this site - let me know!! 

And I'm not going to lie.  I freaking hate gels.  If I don't have to take one.  I won't.  I'll chew on some chomps or shot blocks.  But I decided to give them another shot yesterday.  And this was my weapon of choice:

Pineapple Gu Roctane.  YUMMO.  I think I have finally found a gel that I like.  The tast was good, and it kept me going as I was cycling and running through hell yesterday. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend - and no spoilers on the Tour, but man that was a great finish today. 

6 comments:

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

I'm so glad you posted that jagged info. I'm truly at a loss as to what i will wear come race day. A removable chamois...brilliant! Love the pineapple roctane but not the orange flavored one. I saw a chic today with our bike! So popular those QR's in white/blue.

Tricia said...

great review!

Caratunk Girl said...

Very cool - thanks for pointing me to Jagged, I looked at their site and they have some great stuff!

Christi said...

I am off to check out Jagged now! Thanks for the heads up!

Amy said...

Wow, those shorts are a great idea...and super cute to boot!!!

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

love the jaggad gear! sooo freakin cute. i am in love with their stuff. pineapple huh? interesting... not usually my taste but maybe i'll give it a try :)