Friday, December 24, 2010

White Christmas...

Well, it's that time of year again.  The time of year when I head to one of the best cities in the mid west (St. Louis) and hang out with the coolest family I know (my own!).  My whole family is from STL and know all of the ins and outs of what bar has the best music and when.  So last night we ended up at Joe's Cafe.  It's an artists 'studio' and every Thursday night they have wonderful live music...and it's BYOB (just in case you don't know what that is - bring your own beer...or wine).  But it was blast....






my 'little' brother and I

After a fun night of wine and amazing blues music - my mom, dad and I woke up this morning to run the Forest Park Loop.  It's an amazing six-ish mile loop that goes around the zoo, skating rink, and so many other amazing areas.  I love it.  And today was even more amazing - because it SNOWED!  And after the run, we headed over to Kaldis Coffee for coffee and a cinnamon roll. 

If you are in St. Louis - check out one of Kaldis many coffee houses.  They have WONDERFUL coffee and awesome food.  And a great family runs all of them as well ;) 

Thankfully this Florida girl does not have to drive in this mess!!  Hope everyone had a great holiday!!



No comments: