Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tis the Season - Round 3

Christmas is just around the corner!  So here is one more list of 'hints' for those of you who want to get something special for friend/girlfriend/wife who is addicted to swim/bike/run.  They will thank you for it...

For those of you who have stinky, seventh circle of hell, smelling cycling or running shoes - a BOOT WARMER  Big J has one and I laughed when he told me to stick the toes of Satan on them so I wouldn't stink up the house.  He was right.  They'll make those Stinky shoes smell like heaven. 

They will make your household so much happier! 

An awesome shirt from Peacewithin.  Rebbecca is so sweet - and has some wonderful designs.  A dear friend of mine, Sue, hooked me up with one awhile ago (see below!).  And from then on, most of my friends have received a shirt from this site for their birthday. 

Oh yeah, it's nice to add in a bottle of wine as well.  :)

Anyone have babies?  Well, this is the COOLEST gift for someone with a child or a child on the way!  Check out the Trix website.  Once again - several of my friends received this box of goodness on their doorstep.  Really?  How could you go wrong with this?  They also have a great selection of tri-related shirts for grown-ups as well. 

'Swim - Bike- Run- Drool' 

Random Thoughts:

HELLO COLD FRONT!  I dont' remember when it was this freaking cold in Florida.  I woke up this morning to meet Carla for a 5:30am run and saw this:


Yep, I'm one of those people who check their Iphone as soon as the alarm goes off.  Anyway, I run so much better in the cold.  But that cold?  At 5:30?  Layer it up! 

Biggest Loser season finale is on.  After finally seeing last weeks episode, I just have to say way to go Ada!  KILLING that marathon!  Even with a 6 minute bathroom break.....when you need to go, you need to go! 

No comments: