Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tis The Season....Shopping Tips...round one

So - gentlemen, this for you.  It's that time of the year.  What to get your totally awesome wife/girlfriend/friend who is a swimbikerun junkie like me?  Well, you are in luck.  I'm in the shopping mood!  I will be posting little 'shopping tips' through out the holiday season.  Since Thanksgiving is here, I can finally get into the Christmas mood. 

I ran across this web site a few months ago - and LOVE these shirts - CHICKED.COM  During IMFL a few guys came up to me on the run and said 'you totally chicked me on the bike'.  Love it.  Here is Ms. Chrissy Wellington holding up one of these awesome shirts at the end of IMAZ.  Photo credit goes to Will  - check out his blog, it's pretty awesome. 

And you can never go wrong with a LULULEMON Hoodie  I have several items by lululemon and love all of them.  If you can not make a decision on what to get that special lady in your life, you can always hook her up with a gift card

How about some awesome sunglasses that she can bike and run in as well as wear out and about?
Oakely Compulsive.  Love them. 



Any questions for round one?  Just let me know :)

Random Thoughts -
Housewives of Atlanta.  Last season I could not stand it - but this season cracks me up!  That lady who did not know how preggo she was killed me!  She makes everyone else seem normal because she's that crazy...and everyone makes fun of her.  Love it. 


IronMissy - Miss you!!  Please post something awesome soon.

It's Thanksgiving - I'm full of turkey, stuffing and wine.  And so Thankful.  Hope everyone had a great holiday! 




8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh i like those shirts! And you can never go wrong with some lulu!
Happy TG!

Will said...

Chloe, thanks for linking to me! I'll be sure to follow your's as well. Congrats on doing IMFL!

Jarrett @ "PaddlePedalPlod" said...

Lulu? Are you trying to bankrupt me? That stuff is like crack to her. And I'm pretty sure she owns everything they make...
If she'd invested the same amount in their stock as she has in their clothes, we'd be rich.
:P

Maggs said...

I think I'll just email your blog post out for my list.

Keith said...

I'll have to look for that "Chicked" T shirt. My coach will totally love it.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I admit, those shirts are cool!!!

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

omg i want one... freakin awesome.... love it.

Aimee said...

I totally want to get one of those shirts for me and my sister! Love them!!