Saturday, December 6, 2008

Talk about cheesing it up....

I can't help it! Everytime I see a camera when I'm racing - I have to pull an 'America's Next Top Model' pose. Here are a few pictures from the Destin Crab Trap this past fall. This was a short and fast race, 800 meter swim, 10 mile bike, and a 3 mile run. I came in 16th female after over all but I came in 9th in my age group!! WTF?!? But for my first tri season - I'm not to upset :) Looking back at this past season - I have to admit that joining this crazy sport has made me one happy girl. I love the new friendships that I have made, how my lifestyle has changed for the better, and how I just feel (period). I could not be happier. Looking forward to next season to learn from my past mistakes and to improve. Life is good!



1 comment:

Gina said...

LOVE the photos! :) They are awesome! Congrats on all of your hard work!! YOU'RE AMAZING!