Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So today...

I signed up for my first tri of the season.  The Redhills Triathlon in Tallahassee - which probably has the best swag bag for a sprint race (hello pint glass, water bottle and tech long sleeve shirts)....  I know I'm a sucker for a bag full of goodies.    I am so excited for this race - and to hopefully not get a DRAFTING PENALTY this year.

 Anyway - this will also be my first race being a sponsored athlete for Trinity Multi-Sport!  I can't wait to rock out their gear all season.  Be sure to check out their site and see their awesome tri gear in wonderful colors.  They are also not all about the racing - Trinity Multi-Sport also gives back.  They give back to those in need by donating a % of their profits to charitable organizations.  SO - not only do you look good while racing in their great gear - but you will also be helping out those in need.  Check out their vision statement here 

I can think of an awesome QR (aka the princess)these will look great with -


Also, check out KC's blog 140 Point 6 Miles...of Awesome (and is also racing for them this season as well!)- she has a pretty sweet Trinity give-a-way going on! 

In non-triathlon news, Big J and I went fishing.  And caught nothing.  But the water was so blue, it was worth the boat ride :)



7 comments:

Christi said...

Congrats on being a sponsored athlete! I hope you have a great season.

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I love Trinity and found them thru KC's blog :)
You will look SWEEET with that gear and the Princess!!

Katie said...

congrats! I am also a sucker for the swag bag.

MissFancyPants said...

It would have had me at pint glass...sucker for free stuff...congrats on being sponsored!!

Maggs said...

Pint glasses are awesome swag. Wish we had some better swag at the races here.

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

Niiiiice! I think the Princess will look fab with you and that outfit flying on it! Speaking of drafting, there is a new race out of Clermont that is marketing itself as draft legal, go here to see it: www.draftlegalchallenge.com.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Congrats on becoming sponsored!!! That is cool

I want to fish!!! Only ice fishing here right now