Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Watercolor Run



I have been doing the Watercolor loop for a few years now. So often in fact, that I can probably do it in my sleep. It's about a five mile loop that takes you around Seaside and through the neighborhood of Watercolor. There is a great mix of road and trails which is easy on the body. Today I was heading back to Panama City Beach after working in Fort Walton Beach - and thought to my self - I would love to get a loop in on this wonderful sunny day day. And low and behold - I had a bag of running stuff (thanks to KIM's post!) in my car.

So here are a few photos from this run:






In the morning when we do this run, I can't even explain how beautiful it is with the sun rising.

And of course the end of the run is not that bad either:




Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

My heart aches, I want to be there! There's nothing like running in nature while the sun is on the rise.

Christi said...

What a gorgeous loop to run!

Anne said...

That is a beautiful setting...how cool that you had your running gear with you :)

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

is that sun i see???? wow i forget what it looks like!

San said...

Ahh, this looks so perfect. I'm jealous. The water, the green, the sunshine... *siiiiighh* I would love to run there. And I'm glad that you had your stuff with you. Thanks for sharing.

And yeah Harry Potter is fantastic. Mary Poppins books too, I can practically quote all stories from the books.

jen said...

Wow! So beautiful!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Judi said...

i would give anything to feel warm and sun. i may take you up on that offer girl.

Missy said...

These dunes aren't made for walking, that's just what they'll do, one of these days these dunes are going to blow all over you.

Chloe said...

Oh yes Missy - they are going to blow all over you and stop blocking the gulf so that water will eat up your bizillion $$ house :) Yea. We don't walk on the dunes.

kristen said...

Love the Norwegian (sp?). Holy HOTNESS!! The best one to date hands down!

So exciting about your new coach. I want all the gritty details!

Jamie said...

Your pics make me really anxious for spring to get here. I can't wait for warmth and sunshine!

Jenna said...

wow - that is beautiful!