Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I have found the secret

the secret to having a killer off season!  Holy cow p90x is awesome to build strength.  I have not swam in probably a month but have been doing p90x about 5 times a week.  Yesterday, I jumped in the pool with bad ass Sarah and felt awesome!  I'm not going to lie, I have been nervous about starting training for IMTX (in two weeks!) because I have not been on the princess or have ran further then seven miles in two months.  But I really think these crazy ass workouts I've been doing will benefit me once I do start IM training.  So if you are looking for something different - seriously check it out. 

Here are some photos from tonight's plyo workout:










And it also helps to have some awesome training partners!

I know I've been talking about P90X quite a bit - but it's pretty much the only training I have been doing for the past month or so.  Don't worry - I'll have fun and exciting swimbikerun goodness (and more frequent posts) here soon!  

I hope everyone is having a great week!




9 comments:

Keith said...

I read about people doing the P90X thing. Mostly it's about how much they hurt afterwards. I am afraid to try.

Michael said...

Love all the pics. I like to say I made it through P60X...I made it about 60 days before injuring myself and have never tried it again. Keep it up!

Christi said...

I have to try P90x. I know I keep saying that but one of these days I will do it!

Anonymous said...

I think the plyo video is the hardest one! Way to get it done girl!

Jason said...

I am seeing more and more people talking about P90X. I have been doing Ab Ripper since I did it with a friend and every now and again tears roll down the face it is that hard.

IMTX....yee-haa!

Kim said...

i wish i had room in my apartment to do p90x, but alas. looks like you kids have so much fun!

Unknown said...

You make it look like so much FUN!!

Carolina John said...

P90X Rocks! Glad you made it through. Have a great Christmas Chloe!

Laura said...

You mentioned doing P90X in hotels, but I've always avoided P90X because I figured I'd never make sure I could find all the equipment in my hotel du jour. How have you dealt with that? Would love to read a post on adaptations :)