Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You never know who you will meet -


Just recently I was introduced to a great women's program - GOTRIbal.  It is an organization created to empower and connect women through the journey of endurance sport.  I was approached to be an ambassador for them (yeah!) to help 'pay it forward'.  But check out their site - sign up - and see who you can find in your area!  I was lucky enough to connect with another ambassador, Kellie Smirnoff, in Jacksonville Beach last night and enjoy an amazing yoga class.  Kellie is an amazing athlete (hello ULTRAMAN and Tarawera 100K!) who is full of positive energy and was just awesome to talk to.  I feel so blessed to be connected to the amazing women who do this crazy ass sport.  Check out her blog when you get the chance!  And also check out GOTRIbal site and see who you can meet and train with!

Kellie and I last night! 

In training news, I have been traveling all week for work.  And luckily coach scheduled us a recovery week.  So I've been enjoying the time off.  But the next two weeks are going to be KILLER.  I when I mean killer - I mean I will be puking on the side of the road kind of workouts.  Can't wait. 

I also have my first race of the season on Saturday!  I will be bunking up with awesome Pro Triathlete (and soon to be PHD) Helen Libby-Phipps. (She just started a blog - check it out and follow her!)   More on the race later!

Hope every ones week is going well!

10 comments:

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

Woo-hoo!! Redhills here comes Chloe and the Princess to kick your hills in the butt! Have an awesome race girl! You need to update you 2011 schedule with a 70.3 in June.

Christi said...

I hope you have a great race this weekend! I will be cheering you on from Colorado Springs!

Now, I must go check out the GoTribal.com website.

Unknown said...

will check it out. i've heard about it before but will actually GO to the site now...

kristen said...

Congratulations Chloe. You'll be an awesome ambassador!

Katie said...

whoop whoop! i love me some puketastic workouts!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I heard so many good things about Go Tribal. Congrats on becoming an ambassador

And already planning your next Pukie, I love it, let me know if it happens

Anonymous said...

Bravo on becoming an ambassador...that is a really cool organization. Good luck with your involvement with them!

Kurt @ Becoming An Ironman said...

It's always nice to meet more people who share a love for crazy endurance sports!!

Kim said...

Cool! Congrats on being an ambassador!! That's awesome!! I'll definitely check it out!

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

yay for your first race! and congrats on the embassador thing :) awesome=ness