Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vita-Mix Receipe: Peanut butter

I was thinking about this today.  I love peanut butter and that would be killer if I could make my own at home in my Vita-Mix.  Peanut butter, almond butter, mixed nut butter, the choices are endless!  So, I goolged this question and came up with this:


Super pumped I stared to play the clip...and it's all in Korean?  I'm not sure.  Anyway - all I pulled out of the video was that yes, I can make peanut butter in my vita-mix.  Sweet. 

Has anyone else tried this?  Thoughts?  Feelings? 

3 comments:

MissFancyPants said...

Start reading this blog - she has great recipes - I attached her PB one that I used.

http://edibleperspective.com/2010/09/biking-with-bread-flour/

kristen said...

Ahhhhh!! Just read your last post. So awesome!! Excited for you.

Herrad said...

Hi Chloe,
We make our own too, the nuts get toasted in the oven, then Richie grinds them in a blender with peanut oil and a scotch bonnet (hot)it makes great peanut butter, better than bought as there are no additives.
Love,
Herrad