Friday, August 15, 2008

Workout Related

So - I'm going to start doing this every Friday. Kind of like a 'review' of my workouts of the week.
Saturday - 30 miles on the bike/3400yd swim
Sunday-Yard work (counts in my book!)
Monday-Off (weather)
Tuesday-4.5 mile run
Weds- Off (weather)
Thursday-Off (weather)
Friday- 8.5 mile run
Ok - this week was kind of off due to the awesome rain we've had down here. Plus I've been picking up a few babysitting jobs after work, so that has been taking up some time.

Not to mention how AWESOME the Olympics have been this year! I've been glued.

2 comments:

Patricio said...

Nice pics fo ur STL trip.... sounds like you had a blast. Yeah the AB tour is always fun.... and nothing beats the free beer at the end, rite? Maybe next time we can meet up and do a race!
Keep up with the training!
PC

Laura said...

Hey Chloe - hope everything's okay, I realized you haven't posted in a while!