Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm still here!

Sorry for the delay in posts! I've been 'burning the candle at both ends' for the past week. Work responsabilities last weds - Saturday have really held me back on my normal 9 hours of sleep which has been killing me this week. Thankfully, this does not happen too often, but when it does I'm like a freaking trainwreck. Sleep is so important to this girl. :) I was at a convention in Orlando for work - and I don't know if anyone has ever been to the Orlando Marriott World Center, but it's like a city. HUGE. And being the good marketing rep that I am, heels where very important to every outfit. Needless to say, on Saturday my feet hurt worse then after running a marathon. No blisters (I made sure of that..thank you Dr. Scholl's) but just sore.

In other news - our beaches are still 'kind of' clean I guess. It's still hit or miss with the oil. Pensacola Beach was hit pretty bad last week (as I'm sure most of you have seen on the news) but the currents and wind have been working in our favor over here in Panama City Beach.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Sorry to hear about the beaches! I hope that something happens soon maybe a miracle!

Rest up and stay away from those nasty heels! I try not to wear them very often but sometimes a gal has gotta do what a gal has gotta do!

RR said...

sorry about the beaches. Hopefully Alex doesnt make things worse with the oil over there

Joel said...

I hate it when I wear my heels for 3 days too...oh wait...that was just a dream. :-) No kidding about that Marriott being a small town.

Thanks for the beach update. have a happy & safe 4th!