Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hoo Ha Product Review

So our beaches are still clean in Panama City Beach, well, most of them. Big J did not have an afternoon trip booked - so we had a fishing date. I could not think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon. It was hot, but there was a great breeze keeping us cool.
*Just a side note - I know I've been talking about the oil quite a bit, but it's a pretty big deal for us. And everyone else on the gulf*
Here are a few photos:

Yumm...Red Snapper!

Jason looking smoking hot

Earnie rocking out the Spanish Mackerel

Perfect waters of PCB

So let me tell you how excited I was to open the mail box yesterday and find a bunch of these:

Ahh...the Hoo Ha! Perfect timing for my long ass brick I had on the schedule for today. I was so excited about trying this product out - that I had a dream last night that I left the house with out it! Anyway - today a bunch of the local roadies put together a ride about the same distance I needed. I'm not sure about the roadies in your area, but ours push it to the next level of speed. One of these days I would love to keep up with them, but right now not so much. Spcially since I ran 13 miles yesterday morning.

So Burk joined me with the roadies and we got in a great 55ish miles ride with a TON of hills. I say 'joined' the roadies - we saw them a few times. But with the excitement of seeing how the Hoo Ha would work - I just wanted to get a good ride in. And let me tell you how good it was. This stuff is amazing. The texture, smell, and how good I felt at the end of the ride just put a huge ass grin on my face. I've used several chamois creams, and this by far is the one I am going to use from now on.

So ladies, if you ever have that riding 'discomfort' (which you know you do!) try out the Hoo Ha Ride Glide. It's all natural, developed by women for women, has a nice and refreshing smell, and will keep you going when before you where ready to hop off of that bike.

Anyway, after my totally enjoyable ride, Burk and I had a 5ish mile run. Hot and tired, I was ready to get home:


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

11 comments:

San said...

Seems like you had a wonderful weekend. Great. Nice pictures too. And I'm glad that your beach is still oil free. This whole BP stuff sucks big time.

"Hoo Ha Ride Glide" love this name! Good to know it, though it's probably not available in Germany and I don't need it just now. Maybe next year.

Have a great week.

Tri-James said...

Monkey Butt, D's nutts and now ho haa - wow - I can't wait for the next one to come out!

@#$#%# creme - you fill in the blank!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

OK,
Keep the beaches clean through November, alright? I have an engagement I need to keep...

Aimee said...

I'm glad your beaches are still clean! Yay! I love the fishing pics! That's just awesome that you get to do that.

Great review of Hoo Haa ride glide! Do you like it better than Chamois Butter? That's what I usually use, but if Hoo Haa is better, then I just might have to try that out! :)

Anonymous said...

great photos...i LOVE deep water fishing....and the water looks sooo clean..

Christi said...

That red snapper looked great! I am so glad to hear you have oil-free beaches! That makes me very happy!

Great job on the killer workouts!

Amy said...

Love the pics. And I don't think you talk about the gulf too much. It's informative to hear from someone so close to it and I look forward to the updates. I'm glad you still can't see oil. And, it is a big deal so keep writing about it!

Maggs said...

Yes, please move in with me and catch fresh fish here :-)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Wow looks like an awesome weekend!

Joel said...

Great pictures of the fishing trip.

Any update on the beaches?

Unknown said...

glad to see the beaches are still clean. I love ocean fishing. Its so much fun!! Great blog by the way. :)