Friday, June 4, 2010

Some things that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Getting back into the good mood/happy natured person that I am 99.9% of the time, I want to throw out some photos of things that I LOVE:

Wonderful smelling, fresh, home grown flowers that I carried in my best friends wedding:


The pool in the morning when I'm the first one there:


Receiving surprise packages in the mail from wonderful people whom I have never met in person. Sue, thank you so much for the amazing care package! I have that shirt on now!

*And if you like that shirt, check out this web site peacewithin - Rebecca has some amazing stuff!*

Fresh, home grown, watermelon after a kick ass workout:

*how about that bike grease on my leg? somehow I ALWAYS end up with some somewhere on me*

Wonderful, amazing people that I am luck enough to have as my friends:




The Princess - I know she will always be there for me!



My family:




Where I live:




I hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck to everyone who is racing!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Harrison said...

Hi Chloe!
Love the pics! love the tshirt, I will have to check out that site! Watermelon pic made me want them! have a great weekend! :)

Amy said...

Glad Jason made the picture list. :) I love all the pictures and I'm so glad you gave the link to the shirt! Happy Weekend!

jen said...

Love this post. You have a very beautiful and blessed life. :)

Aimee said...

Those are awesome pics! Home grown flowers and fresh watermelon are the best! And, that "peace within" shirt is awesome! How fun that you got a care package in the mail! :)

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I LOVE empty pools lanes as well

I LOVE WATERMELON!!

and I LOVE that I am not the only one that gets chainring tattoos all the time.