Friday, June 4, 2010

Some things that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Getting back into the good mood/happy natured person that I am 99.9% of the time, I want to throw out some photos of things that I LOVE:

Wonderful smelling, fresh, home grown flowers that I carried in my best friends wedding:


The pool in the morning when I'm the first one there:


Receiving surprise packages in the mail from wonderful people whom I have never met in person. Sue, thank you so much for the amazing care package! I have that shirt on now!

*And if you like that shirt, check out this web site peacewithin - Rebecca has some amazing stuff!*

Fresh, home grown, watermelon after a kick ass workout:

*how about that bike grease on my leg? somehow I ALWAYS end up with some somewhere on me*

Wonderful, amazing people that I am luck enough to have as my friends:




The Princess - I know she will always be there for me!



My family:




Where I live:




I hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck to everyone who is racing!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Harrison said...

Hi Chloe!
Love the pics! love the tshirt, I will have to check out that site! Watermelon pic made me want them! have a great weekend! :)

Amy said...

Glad Jason made the picture list. :) I love all the pictures and I'm so glad you gave the link to the shirt! Happy Weekend!

jen said...

Love this post. You have a very beautiful and blessed life. :)

Aimee (I Tri To Be Me) said...

Those are awesome pics! Home grown flowers and fresh watermelon are the best! And, that "peace within" shirt is awesome! How fun that you got a care package in the mail! :)

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I LOVE empty pools lanes as well

I LOVE WATERMELON!!

and I LOVE that I am not the only one that gets chainring tattoos all the time.