Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just a few more photos...



Very random post - but I wanted to throw some photos in as well as some free GU :) 


Carla acting like she was driving the huge bus


Look out kids.  I will run you over...and not even know I did.  :)

Carla and Jason - trying to enjoy the cooler weather...before it started to pour.

So we decided to chill-lax in the bus


Carla and I are back in the swing of things - one rest day (spent in the car) and back to swimbikerun.  I was pretty darn sore for a few days - including the upper outside part of my left foot.  Carla was having the same issue.   With our excellent combined medical knowledge -  we decided that it was from the road slanting during the run.  (Mental note - stay in the middle of the road).  Just a few more tough training sessions and then the taper begins.

 A few more Augusta Photos

Super excited about my 25 min swim

Smiling due to the lack of humidity

No humidity - once again. 




How would you like some free GU?  How about FREE GU Roctane?  How about Free GU Roctane that tastes like like a 'Mai-Tai'?  Check out this LINK to Frayed Laces.  Mine is ordered and I can't wait to try it out! 

Hope everyone is having a great week! 
 
...

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Great pics! I heard about that Gu too and it sounds delicious!

Christi said...

Great pics!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Look at you, smiling like Chrissie Wellington while racing

chris mcpeake said...

awesome pics