Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pukie Award

I would like to give a big thank you to Big Daddy Diesel for the pukie award.  I was thinking of you while I was hurling in the aero position. 

Remember how I talked about Carla's family and the awesome motivation posters they had all through Gulf Coast 70.3?  Well, I would like to share a few of them.

Please note that Carla's sister looks exactly like her - because they are identical twins.  Seriously.  I used to talk to Julie and think it was Carla.  Odd...I know.  :)




So if you need ideas for signs - please, let me know!


So, today was a huge break through in my running - coach had 10 miles at an 8:15 pace on tap today.  He said 'just make it a very good run'.  Finished up with - BAM - an 8:12 avg.  Take that 10 miles!  I made you my bitch this morning!  Whoop whoop!  (sorry - kind of excited)  Everyone else I came into contact with today thought I was nuts just to run for 10 miles.  If they only knew.....

Anyway - TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE FIT GIRLS T-SHIRT GIVE-A-WAY!  Check it out!


12 comments:

Michael said...

Love the signs!!

And way to go on the run!! Great job!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Awesome run!!!! Speedy lady!
Those are some of the best race signs I have ever seen!!! They sure would have made me smiled!!

Unknown said...

best race signs ever!! love 'em!!
congrats on the pukie--awesome :D

Joel said...

"...not as easy as your girlfriend"

That was FUNNY!

Christi said...

Congrats on the pukie! I am still waiting for the day that I earn my award.

Those signs are awesome!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Puking while in aero is such a skill, I think that just earns you an induction to the Pukie Hall of Fame, now with you, has just 2 members, the other person puked 11 times in her race and PR'd in a Mary.

My favorite sign I ever saw was "Remember you PAID to do this"

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

Those signs are the best!

Katie said...

LOVE the 70.3 sign. BOMBASS job on the 10 miles, my friend!!!

Kurt @ Becoming An Ironman said...

That last sign is awesome! I love completely random signs!

And a completely deserved pukie award!

DS said...

Great signs, and I love the cowbell. I was thinking of strapping a bell onto my bike during training rides just for a little added motivation. My fav sign ever though is "that ass in front of you is too big to be staring at, get moving."

Bill said...

That last sign was too funny. Anyone fall off their bike laughing?

Kim said...

These signs are AWESOME!! So funny!