Friday, May 13, 2011

Fit Girls Give-a-way!

Last week was a tornado of work, work, traveling and feeling like I was hit by a bus after Gulf Coast 70.3.   So now that I'm finally back home and can sit down for a few minutes - I'm SO excited to announce this sweet give-a-way:
Fit Girls Shirts!
These ladies where at the Gulf Coast 70.3 expo and I could not help but share the love.  I have two sweet Fit Girls Tech Shirts - Small White and Medium Pink! 

So, do you want one of these awesome shirts?  Well, here is how you can throw your name in the hat - show some GOTRIbal love!

Do one of these = one entry:
#1.  Go to GOTRIbal an sign up!  (it's free!)
#2.  Join a tribe in your area - or a training plan (meet awesome women!)
#3.  Like GOTRIbal on facebook (Lots of good pointers and info!)
#4.  Say you like GOTRIbal on Facebook because you read my blog!
#4.  Follow me on TWITTER - @ChloeElfrink

Leave me a comment and let me know what you have done!  I'll draw the winners a week from today! (June 20th)

Ok - Gulf Coast race report to come later on this evening :)  Need to sit down and think about this one for awhile! 

Hope everyone had a great week!

15 comments:

Finallyfit2011 said...

I joined GoTribal, I liked them on fb & told them you sent me,and I am following you on Twitter!

Stephanie said...

Follow you on Twitter, liked GoTribal on Facebook, and joined GoTribal site.

train-n-tri said...

I already belonged to GoTribal, I already like them on fb, I already have a tribe in Riverside, but I did sign up to follow you on twitter. I think I have my bases covered. I'd like the small white, thank you.

Katie said...

I already belong to GoTriabal!

Katie said...

I follow you on twitter.

Katie said...

I liked them on FB!

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

i'm anxiously awaiting this rr :) i follow you and like Gotribal on Fb... hope all is well chloe!!

J. L. said...

Happy to learn about GoTRIbal. Liked them on FB

J. L. said...

I follow you!

MissFancyPants said...

I follow you on twitter

MissFancyPants said...

I live go tribal

Kim said...

I already liked Go Tribal (because of you my dear!), I'm now following you on twitter - follow me back if you think of it! I just won a sweet water bottle though so I can't be too mad BUT i DO love that shirt. Is it one of theirs? I might just have to buy it!

Michael said...

I liked GoTRIbal on FB

Michael said...

I let them know you sent me.

Unknown said...

you did not need to bribe me with a tee shirt to get me on GOTribal!!
1-already signed up a long time ago
2-joined the Maine tribe
3-when i did like them on fb i told 'em it was because of you and your awesomeness
4-i follow you and GOTribal on Twitter