Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Old Pictures...

I just had to put these up. My Grandmother is 'down sizing' so when my sister was there last week, she gave her a ton of old pictures. And I've come to realize that I am a spitting image of my mom :) And the picture of my mom and dad, looks exactly like me and my brother. Old pictures are the best.



Also - on a random note:

For those of you that watch Biggest Loser - I'm so happy that Joelle got kicked off. When she talked, I felt as though a teacher was lecturing me. Very stressful. But I do feel bad for her partner. She is going to come back looking like a new woman!

I'M GOING TO MIAMI THIS WEEKEND!!! My cousin lives right smack in the middle of South Beach. Super pumped. Little Havana better look out. I'm on a plantain and Cuban Sandwich mission!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Old pictures are the best! Have fun in Miami! Something tells me you might actually be running w/ a bottle of wine. :)

Oh, and I hate that stupid lady in the news w/ all the kids too.

Kim said...

When I see old photos of my mom, I see a bit of me in her too... and it doesn't bother me at all (surprisingly)! :)

Melissa said...

Wow. You really do look like your mom. I was comparing the photo in your last post (I think it was your last one?) to the one of you mom and picked you out right away.

People tell me I'm a spitting image of my mom, and it's true. I've been meaning to post a comparison photo once I figure out the scanner.

Have a great time in Miami, sounds like good times in a very cool place.

Bill said...

You may want to bring your running shoes and run the SoBeFit 5K on Sunday, Feb. 8th on South Beach along Ocean Drive. It's a beautiful course. Here is a link to the race: http://www.sobefitmagazine.com/5krun.aspx

Missy said...

Holy crap, that looks just like you, funny how them there genetics work.

Joelle is a frrreak. I hope her partner comes back smokin hot and she's a cow (is that wrong)? She's totally delusional.

8 babies is a litter of pups, not a baby. I'm so glad that I chose to have none but will have to pay for hers!

Patricio said...

Cool pics!
No plans to come to STL? well... not that we r having a fantastic weather or anything.. even tho it's getting better.
P

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am with you on the Joelle thing. I was ready for her to leave weeks ago! I do feel sorry for Carla, though. She seemed dedicated to the cause...too bad her partner was a selfish cow.

Eileen Swanson said...

Love those oldies ;-) And yes I too agree that it was nice to see Joelle get the boot, but poor Carla.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You really do look just like your mom!