Friday, February 13, 2009

Great way to start the day..



Burk and I met up this morning to do our usual Friday morning run. But today was pretty easy since 1) Burk has a marathon on Sunday and 2) We where the only ones running. Usually we have 10-15 people. So that meant one thing - Easy run! Whoohoo! Being the corny person that I am, I brought my camera. Here are some views from our run around the crazy town of Watercolor.







Also - small rant: Why does all of the crazy stuff seem to happen in Florida? Another child missing? WTF?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, great photos, what a beautiful morning run!

Another kid is missing? Geeeezzze, FL does have some crazyness going on.

Have a great weekend!

Bill said...

Chloe, You are blessed with a beautiful part of Florida to train in. The dunes are amazing. Is there a trail system to run?

Amy said...

Such pretty pictures!!!!!! (Thanks for the swim website, I'll try it. Total Immersion is total BUNK). Yeah for NO 70.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BreeWee said...

Chloe! Oh yes, I remember those middle school days of "daydreaming" of the "slow dance" ha ha... and M.A.S.H? You played that right! ha ha...

LOVE these fotos, they look so peaceful! And Yeah, Florida is SCARY for child issues....

when I lived there the big news was hoe Baby Jessica fell in the well!