Sunday, January 24, 2010

Take that crap weather!

Facebook is such an AWESOME tool when it comes to scheduling group rides/runs/swims. You put out one posting...and look how many people show up for a Saturday morning ride!

20+ people showed up on Saturday for a 30-40 mile ride which is awesome! Even though the sun did not come out - everyone had a great time. I am looking forward for these group rides to start up again - and I know our weather does not get to cold down here, but still, when it's below 40, it's cold on the bike!

Random thoughts:

I wish I liked oysters. Really wished I like them. Jason could eat a sack of those guys every day. But me - not so much:



Here is a photo that I found from Christmas - my sister and I totally in the holiday mood as you can tell:

I think my brother said something that REALLY pissed me off - as you can tell by my evil look I'm givng him. :)

But I do really miss my sister since she moved back to St. Louis. But I'm also really proud of her for signing up for the GO! St. Louis marathon!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

6 comments:

kristen said...

Nice pics. YOur sister looks like she's gonna throttle him :)

Emily said...

WOW! I need to steal some of your facebook friends!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

I notice lots of jackets on in the ride pic.... but never fear, winter, better known as January, is almost over... eat your hearts out everyone up north reading this...

Amy said...

LOL to Kristen's "throttle him" comment (which I totally agree to, by the way).

Loved the pics! I hate seafood and wish I liked it but we just don't agree. :(

Tawnee Prazak, M.S., CSCS said...

Your facial expressions in the oyster/xmas pics are classic!

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

ewww i hate oysters too. I will never ever be able to get over that nasty-slimy texture!