Friday, January 22, 2010

No, I do not have a shopping problem!

BUT if there is a LULULEMON OUTLET, I'm there!


I was in Orlando all week for work. I don't know if you've even been to Orlando, but it is a town full of nothing but tourist goodness. Lots of large restaurants full of kids, rental cars driving like mad men all over the place, a few theme parks, and OUTLETS. You name it. They have it. Coach, Dior, Nike...and LULULEMON! Whoohoo! This heavenly store just opened up before Christmas, so I have not been in the dark on this one. I know, I know, I ranted about how expensive this brand of clothing is - but for Christmas Big J surprised me with a pretty nice gift card (smart smart man) so I've been all about it. If you are ever in O-town, I would suggest hopping over to Premium Outlets and checking it out!



Ultra Run Short II (this is my 2nd pair and I LOVE them!) They have great 'secret' pockets to store gels as well as a zipper pocket in back for keys/etc
Regular $54/OUTLET $29
5YR Tee Pima Any t-shirt that looks cute I'm all about it
Regular $48/OUTLET $29
Hatha Henley - Cute long sleeve shirt - good for workout or just to wear with jeans
Regular $68/OUTLET $39

To be honest, I'm just happy to have a store somewhat close to me. Well, 6+ hours and a time change. But I'm in O-town every 4-6 weeks for work. I'll be sure to take orders next time I head that way :)

In other news - Big J left today to do tuna fishing charters down in southern Louisiana for a month. Possibly longer. Ugh. I hate this time of year. But it's ok. I'll probably be posting every freaking day and become a total workout nazi to keep me busy. Plus this house will be spotless :)

Oh yeah - and THIS:

came in today as well. Big J's birthday gift from me. Man I love E-bay! I'll let you know how it works out. When he gets back, I want to see if he'll let me post a 'before' and 'after' picture of him. We're working on getting in shape for the best beach bodies contest at Club Lavela over spring break. Look out you college kids! (Just kidding - but we get a giggle out of it!)

10 comments:

Keith said...

Been to Orlando. That whole trip was a nightmare, staring with the 16 hour plane trip that involved a 5 hour tour of the Dallas Fort Worth taxiway system. All I remember of Orlando was an endless series of malls. And that was in the early 90's.

Julia said...

OMG LULULEMON OUTLET???? I must plan a trip to Orlando immediately!!!!!

Trisaratops said...

OMG. I am SO sending you there to buy me things. I'll just give you my credit card and you can get me stuff. Sound good? LOL! ;)

Chloe said...

Keith..yes. It's still the same. But in Florida...you just have to avoid certian areas!!

Unknown said...

GAH! Lululemon outlet?! I'm jealous! I'm pretty sure there's one in NY at a huge outlet mall up there, but I'll actually be in Orlando in June, I'm SO on it!

Anne said...

Those shorts are so cute...I want! I'm so gonna check to see if there's an outlet in Montreal :)

kristen said...

Workout nazi - I know EXACTLY what you mean. It's a great way to pass the time.

Are you seriously entering that contest?! If you weren't serious - you should! I've seen your bod. You could totally put those college bitches to shame.

Missy said...

OK, if you guys go for it at Club Lavela...I WILL HEAD DOWN. You KNOW that there are flights from Nashville to Panama City Beach now:0)

Dang, I need a lululemon outlet!

Bill said...

I've had several friends use the P90X program with some success. Its a little intense,but I think with your workout ethic, you guys will get some decent results. Be sure to post when the beach body contest is held. We can get a cheering section going for you and Jason.

Marni Sumbal, MS, RD said...

Yay for outlet shopping!!
Love the pic of the "cold" ride :)
-marn