Friday, January 1, 2010
My full 'I Will' list
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy New Year! I have some pretty awesome pictures to post from Big J's and my time in St. Louis, but I will get to those tomorrow. Since today is the New Year, I wanted to share my "I Will" list for the year.
* I will send out 'Thank You' notes more often
(I'm not bad at it, but everyone likes nice notes in the mail)
* I will keep a DEATILED planner for my workouts!
* I will attend mass at least once every two weeks
* I will dive back into yoga
* I will make at least one 'raw' meal a week (hey, it's a start!)
* I will find a local charity to volunteer for
* I will try not to consume a full bottle of wine in one evening :)
* I will be more active in the local tri/running/maters swim groups.
* I will try to cut back on my swearing (Big J and I are both going to work on that one..it's a hard one)
* I will get a sub six hours for my 70.3's of the year and under four hours for my marathons :) (ohhh..I can't wait to check those off!)
I know I don't have a time frame on these goals, but these are small things just to help better myself physically and mentally. The last part of 2009 was amazing - and I really want to keep the good karma up :)
So cheers to everyone to have a great 2010!!!
Posted by Chloe