Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's nice to have awesome friends

Awesome friends who have bike OCD! I suckered Geoff (my p90x partner in crime) some free babysitting for a bike cleaning! Geoff knows his stuff when it comes to bikes - and now the princess looks like she's spent a month at the bike spa.  Since before she looked like she's been rolling in the mud!








And Geoff also has some pretty awesome baristas!  


Needless to say - Geoff's wife and I sat there and chatted while he cleaned the princess.  BUT I did learn a ton.  Would it be bad of me to put a 'bike cleaning stand' on my wedding registry?

PS - I did this post on my Iphone.  

Random Rant.  Spring breakers are starting to appear.  Scooters that go 20 mph do not need to be on a street where the speed limit is 55mph.  Don't worry.  I'll break out my photography skills though out the next 5 weeks :)   

6 comments:

Christi said...

Cute barista and gorgeous bike!

Beth (i run like a girl) said...

The bike looks purty now!

And I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed by spring breakers. But at least they only last a couple of weeks!

Maggs said...

Ugh. This island is full of scooters like that. All year around.

Jason said...

Definitely put the bike cleaning stand on the registry. Those that know you know that that is something you will use versus a vase that goes under the sink and never seen again.

I wish I had done that for my TWO weddings. You know how much cool shit I'd have right now.

Carolina John said...

I think a bike stand is perfectly appropriate for a wedding registry. Excellent choice!

and I can't WAIT to see the pics of the spring breakers. OMG this is going to be epic. and wonderful.

Elaine K said...

"Would it be bad of me to put a 'bike cleaning stand' on my wedding registry?"

Do it!!

I had friends that registered at REI, and I got them a Leatherman. I know they use and appreciate that more than a gravy boat :)