Sunday, January 23, 2011

So yesterday...

yes, I was pretty awesome.  The princess and I went out for a very chilly ride with a few friends.  I know it's not as cold here as it is north of us, but Florida does get pretty darn chilly.  Specially in the panhandle.    We're still trying to figure out the sign for 'ice' - the the best thing we could come up was yelling "time to turn around for coffee".  Sounds like a perfect plan to me. 

As we where enjoying our coffee - a few puppies came our way.  I don't know what it is about puppies - but they just make everyone smile:




So yes, yesterday I was awesome.  Had a great ride with great friends - and puppies always turn my mood around.  I hope everyone was awesome this weekend as well!

10 comments:

One Crazy Penguin said...

Holy crap. So utterly cute! There's just something about puppies :)

archives vintage said...

oh gosh, this melts my heart!!! im such a sucker for puppies!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

And nippy it was.... at least at 7:30 it was..

Big Daddy Diesel said...

LOL!!! Bob still bragging about his solo 7:30 ride where no one showed up

Puppies are sooooo freaking adorable and cute, its ok for a guy to say adorable and cute, even in the same sentence, only when it pertains to puppies, its in the Man Law rule book, so I am ok, ask hubby, he will agree

Katie said...

GAH! puppies are adorable until they keep you up all night. perhaps this is why i don't have babies. :)

Christi said...

I love puppies!

MissFancyPants said...

I am digging your new background with the blue - it's pretty!! Puppies are cute too :)

Kim said...

Ok.. I've been totally slacking! However, I am now saying AWESOME NEW LOOK for your blog! Love it!! And yes, puppies are the answer to any question.. so fun!

Maggs said...

I LOVE puppies. But you probably already knew that. Those guys are so cute.

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

oooh sooo freakin cute! i want one!