Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fine - I'll do the 25 thing post

Via facebook - Gina tagged me in the '25 random things about you post' so I decided to share it on the blog since it has spell check :)

1. I sleep in my pink zensah compression socks every night (they keep my feet feeling good!!)
2. Living on the beach is awesome, but I do miss the city. Getting tired of the $15 glasses of wine.
3. I eat black beans, spicy saffron rice, with cheese on top at least three meals a week.
4. My bike is set up on the trainer in my room. No excuse not to get a ride in.
5. I have the best training group ever! Swim, bike, run alone? Never! And we all push each other. Love it.
6. Very picky about fish - I will only eat it if it's fresh and either myself or Jason caught it. Unless I'm somewhere where I don't have the choice
7. I watch the Biggest Loser every week obsessively - while eating a bowl of ice cream.
8. I CAN NOT STAND SNOW BIRDS! They drive slow, shop slow, and most of them are pretty darn mean. Sorry grandma's and grandpa's out there, but people do live here year round.
9. I'm becoming more like my parents every day - which is not a bad thing at all.
10. Between #3 and fish tacos - I could eat nothing else for the rest of my life.
11. There is no functioning in Chloe's life without coffee in the morning.
12. I also watch the Rock of Love Bus. It's like a car crash - it's so bad, but I just can't look away!
13. Biking is my weakest point in the triathlon - please refer to #4 - but I am determined to make it my best!
14. I ran the Disney marathon and made it my bitch
15. If one more friend tells me they are expecting or getting married with in the next 8 months I'm going to be broke.
16. Last August a picture of Jason and I holding a fish that I caught made it into the Florida Sportsman Magazine. It's kind of odd when people actually recognize me.
17. I hate checking voicemails on my cell phone.
18. I worry about retirement - and I'm only 28!
19. If I won the lottery, I would not tell anyone by my family. And Gina, because she would be my financial advisor :)
20. I'm doing Ironman 70.3 New Orleans, and the main reason I signed up was because it ends in Jackson Square. :)
21. I have not colored my hair in 4 years.
22. Bedding is very important to me. I like my bed to look nice, smell nice, and to be made every day. Hello. OCD knocking.
23. If I had the choice of going out to an awesome bar - or hang out at the house with friends, play Wii, drink wine, and eat awesome food. I would much rather stay home!
24. My sister is awesome and I wish I could be as laid back as she is.
25. It took me 3 days to get this thing completed.

There you go.

I just think this picture is fun! Yeah! Friday!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm totally with you on 1, 15 and 23. I love the way they make my legs feel in the morning.
Last year I had 6 weddings between three months! Thankfully only 2 friends (so far) are getting married in 2009.
Wii, friends and beer wins in a competition against just about anything.

Melissa said...

Hi Chloe. I just came across your blog...I'm doing IM New Orleans too and I cannot wait!!!

I love your list and the name of your blog...hmmm...I think we would get along very well. In fact, I'm wearing my pink zensah calf sleeves right this moment. Isn't ROLove the best trashy TV ever?

OK, sorry this comment is all about me. I'm excited to read your blog! Maybe we can meet up in N.O. Amy Turner (fellow blogger and fun chick) is coming with me and we are on a mission to have fun Sunday night after the race.