Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rock-N-Roll Marathon

So - just got word that we are going to be running the Rock-N-Roll Marathon in San Antoino on 11/16/08. I guess sponsors threw a few more open slots out there and Lisa totally made calls to get me and Missy in. I'm going to need to kick up the mileage :)

**UPDATE** Well - we mapquested how long it would take us to get to Texas, and it ends up being almost 13 hours!! So, we decided not to do it. I don't think I could ride in a car that long after a marathon :) So I'll be heading to Atlanta for the Zooma 1/2 :) Much closer!!

2 comments:

Patricio said...

Awesome job on your 3rd place in the half mara! Congrats!

So you're doing New Orleans 70.3 eh? I thought about it but I am not sure, it is on my possible 2009 race schedule. Should be a fun race.
P

Sam said...

Congrats on great finish in half and I hear ya on the 13 hour drive. YUCK! After about 2 hours I'm tapped out on sitting.

You should come out to Vegas to do a race. Everyone loves Vegas! ;0)