Tuesday, January 22, 2013

So - when it rains it pours

How many people like changes?  I mean like big time holy shit changes?  Well, 2012 was a year of change for me (and all of them being awesome!)

I started off the year doing the most responsible thing that an 'adult' can do.  Bought a freaking house.

Then - Jason and I became PARENTS


The duchess was purchased (aka - my totally kick ass QuintanaRoo)


Decided to take a totally new direction in my life and started a brand new career working for Watercolor Inn and Resort!  

Oh yeah - I GOT MARRIED!
I'm not going to bore you with a ton a wedding photos - but just a few of my favs. I was also lucky enough for some of my blogging/triathlon/Rev3 to join me in this awesome time of my life!











So.  It's 2013.  What kind of amazing changes are you looking into making this year?  Maybe do a race you didn't think you could ever complete?  Whatever you decide to do, make it awesome.  I don't know how I can top 2012 - but I will try my best!  





11 comments:

runningcupcakesandlife said...

LOVE the pictures! So glad you shared them. I am sure 2013 is going to be pretty amazing too :)

What is your new job? That's exciting!

Colleen said...

Such an amazing year for you guys!!! :)

Caratunk Girl said...

Chloe!! I LOVE that picture of you guys jumping off and your dress flying.

Its going to be a great year!!!

Carolina John said...

2012 was such an amazing year for you, let's hope 2013 is more stable! Settle down and enjoy the life you've created for a while. xx

Alisa said...

Awwww 2012 was a great year for you.

Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you're going to have an even more rockin' 2013.

Alison said...

Congrats! Here's to a fantastic 2013!

Maggie said...

Absolutely love the wedding photos!! It looks like y'all had a beautiful wedding :) Sounds like 2013 is just going to continue on being awesome!

Anne-Marie said...

Love the pictures! Your pup is adorable! Here's to an awesome NSNG-tastic 2013 :)

Kim said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on an amazing 2013 so far!

Jill Poon said...

Yay!! so excited for you!! Here is to an even better 2013!

Melissa said...

What a great year! Love the wedding pictures, they are really sweet. 2013 is going to rock!