Monday, April 9, 2012

Lululemon Outlet

I would rather eat bugs then go to an outlet mall - especially in Orlando. But today - I had to go. I had that lulu feeling and just had to get my fix.


And it was totally worth it -

Hello Manifesto Shirt
(at a discount!)
Hello Debut Tank
(At a discount!)

It was totally worth getting up uber early to get to Orlando in time to hit the outlet mall! 


Jen Small said...

what better than super cute tops?
super cute tops at a discount!!!

Carolina John said...

I love a good outlet mall. The one in Destin is particularly fun. And from what I hear Lululemon is always worth it.

Laura said...

I've never tried Lululemon, mostly because it's so expensive. Looks like I need a trip to Orlando!

Christi said...

I am totally jealous! I love Lululemon but can't afford it!

Katie said...

I've never been inside a lululemon, I'm scared of the prices. but an outlet mall! jealous.