* This week has been a huge challenge. I'm usually up and at them early. Like 5am. This week, not so much. We have this little thing called pollen that has been hanging out in our area for the past 4 weeks. And now it's bad. Everything is freaking yellow. Any my body hates it. My nose runs, constant sneezing, and just feeling blah. Specially in the morning. Hopefully this stuff will go away soon. Training has been really fun when you tie the sneezing in. Specially on the bike. Gross.
* I love my new coffee maker. Love it.
* Newtons. I want to try them. But I don't want to dump a ton of $$ into a pair of shoes that I don't like. Thoughts or feelings? Anyone?
* Can I introduce the cutest baby ever:
This is the combo from my friends that are in town this week. The coolest baby ever. Little Trevor is 7 months old and is crawling like a mad man.
* Next weekend is St. Anthonys! Guess who is going to be there???
Just to name a few. I would rather watch this race then race it! Plus there are around 30 waves in this race - thankfully I'm in wave 10!
Hope everyone has a good weekend and good luck to anyone racing! Specially NOLA 70.3!