So I babysat a four year old this evening. He was an awesome little kid who was FULL of energy. And what to you do with a ball of energy? Go to the park and play NINJAS! It was awesome. We beat out the bad ninjas with our lassos (jump ropes) and saved Cinderella. Then we went home and watched Ninja Turtles. But the funniest part was - was that he kept on farting. Then go (In all seriousness) "excuse me - I have gas" A+ evening in my books!
Ok. I was TAGGED by the super Kristen from "Will Run For Wine" - (LOVE THAT NAME!)
The rules are:
1. Fill it out
2. Change one question with one of your own
3. Add an additional question
4. Tag 3 other people to do the same
1. What are your current obsessions?
Triathlons, fishing, learning how to cook new things. Trying to at least.
2. Which item from your closet are you wearing most often?
Flip-flops - hands down.
3. Last thing you bought for yourself?
My sweet new K-Swiss tri racing shoes
4. What’s for dinner?
Pizza with the 4 year old. And then batman fruit snacks. YUM.
5. Say something to the person who tagged you:
That it is awesome you keep track of your workouts so well! Keep up the awesome work - and I wish I could do Bikram yoga weekly :)
6. What is one item you could not live without?
Contacts. I would run into walls. Seriously.
7. Vacation spots you must visit before you die?
Panama and back to Tuscany. I really want to go to Panama to see Jason surf his butt off!!
8. What is your most immediate short term goal:
To get my ass out of bed a 5 and run 10 miles in the morning
9. What are you reading right now?
Alice, Let's Eat! (shhh...I stole it out of my sisters room)
10. What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed?
Pineapple Express! Thug life.....ha!
11. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Ben and Jerry's. Pizza. Crapes. White wine. Any order.
12. What’s your favorite smell?
The wonderful wild flowers that are blooming right now. LOVE the smell when I run in the morning.
13. What is your fav trashy reality TV show?
USED to be Rock of Love Bus - but then he picked the Penthouse Pet. Boo. And it was Biggest Loser - but then they lied about the marathon. So I'm keeping it real with old faithful - the new New York show on VH1! Don't let me down VH1!!
14. Favorite Quote?..ok. I have 2:
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time"
"I used to be snow white...but then I drifted" LOVE IT!!
16. Whats one thing you can't go a day with out doing?
Talking to my mom...I know. Corney. But she is awesome.
17. What do you have an addiction to?
Ahh...Cuban coffee in my french press. I can not function with out it!!
18. Whats your favorite holiday?
St. Pats Day!! You don't have to get anyone anything or go to a family function. Just wear green and go to a bar!!
19. How many pairs of shoes (not just running) do you have??
Maybe 20? I've down sized since I moved to the beach :)
20. Tell us one random thing about you.
I have not dyed my hair in 5 years. Some french guy dyed my hair Jessica Simpson blond (which looked AWFUL on me) and I literally cried in the chair. CRIED. So I've lost all trust in colorists. But to be honest - I kind of like my natural color :)
OK - tagging three people:
Melissa from Melissa's Ironman Journey!